2016-2017 Northwest Arkansas Heart Ball
Benefits of the Sweethearts Program
• Build lasting friendships with girls from area high schools.
• Participate in educational programs and social activities.
• Create lasting family memories.
• Participate in social media promotions and be featured in local media opportunities.
• Earn community service hours.
• Receive three tickets to the Heart Ball.
• College admission application & resume builders.
• Sweetheart must be a sophomore in the 2017-2018 school year.
• Complete and submit an application to the American Heart Association with the application fee by Monday, May 1, 2017.
• Raise $1,000 through online and personal fundraising.
• Strive to maintain a "heart healthy" lifestyle by attending all Sweetheart activities and events.
• Meet & Greet Event
• Leadership Retreat
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Cath Lab Tour, hosted by Northwest Health System
• Fundraising Kick-Off Party
• Social/Team Building Events
• National Wear Red Day
• VIP Shopping Event, hosted by She Said Yes
• Professional Photographs with CitiScapes Magazine
• Sweetheart Celebration
• Vestido Rojo
• Go Red For Women Event
• NWA Heart Walk
• Heart Ball, May 2018
For program questions or to submit an application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, May 13, 2017
JQ Hammons Center
3303 S Pinnacle Hills Pkwy
5:30 pm Doors Open/Registration
6:00 pm Silent Auction Begins
7:30 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Silent Auction Ends
8:15 pm Program Begins / Sweethearts Presentation
8:30 pm Live Auction Begins
9:30 pm Heart of a Rockstar Lip Sync Showdown
11:00 pm Event Concludes